Increasing Prevalence of malignant glioma is a key factor driving the adult malignant glioma therapeutics market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis Product By Therapy (Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Targeted therapy) By Disease (Glioblastoma Multiforme, Anaplastic Astrocytoma, Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma) By End User, and Regional Forecast 2019-2026.” The global adult malignant glioma therapeutics market size was valued at USD 1,459.1 Million in 2018, is projected to reach USD 2,964.5 Million by the end of 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.3%.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/adult-malignant-glioma-therapeutics-market-100572
Some of Prominent Companies Operating In The Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market Are:
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Some of the Recent Developments By Key Market Players Are Mentioned Below:
- May 2019: The Institute of Cancer Research, London, announced a prototype treatment that targets a genetic weakness in brain cancer.
- April 2019: Leica Microsystems received DeNovo clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its FL400 surgical microscope filter.
- December 2018: Zai Lab announced the launch of Optune, (Tumor Treating Fields or TTFields) in Hong Kong for the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM)
Table of Content from Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Glioma by key Countries/Regions
- Overview of Technological Advancements in the Glioma Therapy
- key Industry Developments for key Countries/Regions -Mergers, Partnerships, & Acquisitions
- Pipeline Analysis
- Global Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Targeted Therapy
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Anaplastic Astrocytoma
- Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Cancer and Radiation Therapy Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of the World
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: