The global boiler refractory material market is set to gain impetus from the rising demand for electricity across the world. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™, in an upcoming report, titled, “Boiler Refractory Material Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Chemical Nature (Acidic, Neutral, Basic or Alkali), By Type (Fireclay Refractories, High-Alumina Refractories, Silica Refractories, Basic Refractories, Insulating Refractories, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further states that owing to the ongoing technological advancements, almost every power plant needs a boiler to generate steam. Coupled with this, the increasing number of power plants worldwide is set to boost the boiler refractory material market growth in the coming years. However, the expensive nature of the production of such materials is one of the key growth barriers of the market.
What Does This Report Contain?
- Elaborate details about the boiler refractory material market trends, opportunities, challenges, growth drivers, and obstacles.
- List of all the segments, including the niche areas.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of new product launches, contracts, agreements, strategic partnerships, and investments.
- Geographical analysis to help the entrepreneurs in investing in the most crucial regions.
Key Questions Answered:
• What are the key technological and trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
• Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ profiles some of the most renowned companies operating in the boiler refractory material market. They are as follows:
- TRL Krosaki
- Manley’s Boiler, LLC
- Schad Refractory
- Ranchi Refractories (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Delta Refractories (Pty.) Ltd.
- Other key market players
Key Players Focus on Installing Advanced Boilers to Increase Production
Companies present in the market are investing huge sums in ordering new boilers and installing them in their plants. Such a strategy is not only helping them to gain maximum boiler refractory material market revenue but is also strengthen their position in the market. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- August 2019: Danone S.A., a multinational food-products corporation headquartered in Paris, announced that it would cut the emission of carbon dioxide by 20,000 tonnes per year, at one of its plants in New Zealand. To do so, it would install a new biomass boiler worth €17.5 million. As per the company, the boiler will be installed at the Nutricia spray drying plant and it will be the first entirely carbon-free facility by the end of 2021. The new boiler will be accelerated by residue or by-products of forestry activity that may otherwise go to waste.
- August 2019: Venator, a New York Stock Exchange-listed business based in Teesside, received a giant boiler from Cochran. It weighs around 110 tonnes and is a part of the company’s multimillion-pound investment program. The officials mentioned that the latest investment would pose a vital step to enhance the competitiveness of the site. It would also strengthen the company’s position in the global manufacturing landscape.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Boiler Refractory Material Market Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Boiler Refractory Material Market.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Asia Pacific to Remain in Forefront Owing to Presence of Numerous Power Plants
In terms of region, the market is segregated into the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. Amongst these, at present, Asia Pacific leads in terms of boiler refractory material market share and it is set to retain its position throughout the forecast period. It is likely to occur as several power plants present in this region use the combustion of fuel to generate electricity. Therefore, these plants require boilers. However, they are aging and, thus, need modernization and refurbishment. That is why the material is being changed persistently.
Similar upgradation activities are taking place in Latin America, North America, and Europe. In these regions, several new combined cycle or co-generation gas-powered power plants are being constructed, along with combined heat and power plants. Hence, the demand for boiler and boiler refractory materials is also increasing day by day. In countries, such as Brazil and Indonesia, bio-mass fired boilers equipped with abundant biofuels are used. Also, various industries, namely, metallurgical, food & beverage, and chemical use boilers for their respective processes.
Ask for Customization –
Major Table of Content for Boiler Refractory Material Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast 2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast 2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast 2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast 2026
- Middle East and Africa Market analysis, Insights and Forecas 2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™