The Global Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling, And Recycling Market is set to gain momentum from the increasing availability of recycled material at cheaper rates. Hence, automotive manufacturers are aiming to use them for several systems and components. The report further states that the commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling, and recycling market size was USD 4.57 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 5.40 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.36% during the forecast period (2020-2027).
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19:
The market for commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling, and recycling service houses a large number of companies. Most of them are striving to develop and design cost-effective and state-of-the-art disassembly, dismantling, and recycling processes by conducting extensive research activities. Some of the others are purchasing engines for teardown processes.
This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling, and Recycling Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Recycling, Component Management, Disassembly, and Dismantling Aircraft, Storage Engine, and Teardown), By Application (Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, and Regional Aircraft), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”
Key Questions Answered:-
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Drastic Aviation Budget Cuts Owing to COVID-19 will Hamper Growth:-
There will be drastic aviation budget cuts during the post COVID-19 phase from the aircraft owners and airlines in prominent countries, such as Australia, China, Russia, Germany, France, the U.K., and the U.S. Also, the demand for spare parts would reduce between 2020 to 2021. Overall, the market will be severely affected. We are providing elaborate reports consisting of significant factors that may affect growth. Our analysts are conducting extensive research to help you find the best strategy for intensifying sales.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- Which segment is likely to dominate in terms of share?
- Which region is set to lead by generating the largest revenue?
- What are the significant strategies adopted by key players to compete?
- How would the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic affect the market?
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Demand for USMs from Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul Providers to Aid Growth:-
Nowadays, used serviceable materials (USMs) are experiencing high demand worldwide owing to their ability to lower the maintenance cost of the aircraft. USMs are taken out of retired aircraft and are installed in active commercial aircraft. Several maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) providers are extensively using USMs owing to the rising number of aging aircraft. This is a vital factor that is set to propel the commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling, and recycling market growth. However, recycling companies often tend to record every step present in the supply chain to collect data. This process may lead to inconvenience and, in turn, would obstruct the demand for commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling, and recycling services.
Top Manufacturers of Market:-
- Aircraft End-of-Life Solutions (AELS)
- BV (Delft, the Netherlands)
- GA Telesis LLC (Florida, the U.S.)
- AerSale Inc (Florida, the U.S.)
- Tarmac Aerosave (Tarbes, France)
- Bombardier Inc. (Montreal, Canada)
- AJW Group (Horsham, the U.K.)
- The Carlyle Group (Washington D.C., the U.S.)
- China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited (Hong Kong, China)
- AAR (Illinois, the U.S.)
- Magellan Aircraft Services Corp. (Charlotte, NC, the U.S.)
- Ascent Aviation Services (Arizona, the U.S.)
- Air Salvage International Ltd (Cirencester, the U.K)
- Other Players
Narrow Body Aircraft Segment to Grow Rapidly Backed by Cost-effective Operations:-
Based on type, the market is segregated into region aircraft, wide body aircraft, and narrow body aircraft. Out of these, the narrow body aircraft is generated 64.0% in terms of commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling, and recycling market share in 2019 and would grow rapidly throughout the forthcoming years. This would occur because of the rising demand for such aircraft from various airlines owing to their ability to provide cost-effective operations and high passenger carrying capacity. Also, the increasing air traffic would contribute to growth.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report With TOC:
- August 2020: Baird Capital successfully acquired an interest in eCube. It will help in supporting the growth of the U.K. business, as well as its new facility situated in Spain. It will also surge the company’s additional disassembly capacity and parking availability.
- March 2020: AJW Group recently bought CFM56-5B4 engine for teardown to broaden its engine management programs. The premium-quality engine parts will be stored at the company’s headquarter in the U.K. They will be shipped worldwide for sale and exchange purpose to support its customers’ portfolio of A320 aircraft.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]