The Global Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market is expected to rise owing to increasing awareness about the self-management of diabetes. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Diabetes Monitoring Devices: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers valuable insights into the market, highlighting opportunities and threats alike. The global market is expected to yield huge profits facilitated by remarkable developments in diabetes management. As per the International Diabetes Foundation (IDF), the number of people suffering from diabetes was 415 million in 2015 and is expected to reach 642 million by the year 2040. The rising prevalence of diabetes across the globe is a major factor driving the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Diabetes Monitoring Devices Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/diabetes-monitoring-devices-market-100529
Secondary Data Sources That We Refer To
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Test Strips
By Distribution Channel
- Institutional Sales
- Retail Sales
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights: