The global distribution transformer market is set to gain momentum from the rising demand for persistent and stable supply of electricity across the world. Several emerging economies are nowadays aiming to focus on upgrading the old power infrastructure. Therefore, the demand for IoT compatible distribution transformer would upsurge owing to the development of smart grids. Fortune Business Insights™, in an upcoming report, titled, “Distribution Transformer Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Mounting Location (Pole, Pad, Underground Vault), By Phase (Single-phase, Three-phase), By Insulation (Dry, Oil Immersed), By Voltage (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage), By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Utility) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” published this information.
Highlights of the Report
- Elaborate information about the distribution transformer market trends, growth drivers, barriers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- List of all the segments present in the market.
- Competitive landscape consisting of new product launches, strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, agreements, contracts, and investments.
- Extensive analysis of the business strategies applied by key players.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key technological and Distribution Transformer Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Distribution Transformer Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights provides a detailed evaluation of the global market by analyzing factors driving the market. Besides this, it also discusses some of the economic trends prevailing in the energy and power industry. These trends are analyzed in the report to see an overall impact on the global market.
Fortune Business Insights™ profiles some of the most renowned companies present in the distribution transformer market. They are as follows:
- Trench Group
- Mehru Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (P) Ltd.
- EMEK Electrical Industry Inc.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
- Schneider Electric
- PFIFFNER Distribution Transformers Ltd.
- Amran Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Indian Transformers Company Ltd.
- Distribution Transformer Equipment Corporation
- Other key market players
Huawei Launches AI-based Energy Solutions; ERMCO Expands its Dyersburg Facility
Key Companies present in the market are striving persistently to gain the maximum distribution transformer market share by either teaming up with the other companies or by investing in expansion projects. Below are two of the latest key industry developments:
- September 2019: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., a provider of telecommunications equipment based in China, unveiled a series of AI-based and 5G innovative energy solutions at the 24th World Energy Congress in Abu Dhabi. The company partnered up with over 500 energy CEOs, 70 energy ministers, and several other partners to broaden the vision of sustainable energy development.
- September 2019: ERMCO, Inc., a producer of oil filled distribution transformers and transformer components headquartered in Tennessee, invested around USD 12 million for the expansion of its manufacturing operations at Dyersburg. As per the company officials, Tennessee is the perfect location for this expansion as the state houses an innovative manufacturing industry.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Distribution Transformer Market rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Distribution Transformer Market.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
Increasing Number of Manufacturing & Industrial Units to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
In terms of region, the market is grouped into Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, and Europe. Out of these, Asia Pacific is anticipated to generate the highest distribution transformer market revenue in the coming years owing to the rising electrification initiatives and manufacturing activities in countries, such as Vietnam, Bangladesh, and India. Besides, the number of industrial and manufacturing units is surging, and it is resulting in the high demand for distribution transformer. Also, the increasing number of commercial centers, IT hubs, bullet trains, metros, and railways would also skyrocket the demand for reliable and constant supply of electricity.
Rising Government Initiatives to Reduce Environmental Issues Will Fuel Growth
In the olden days, a polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) liquid was used in the distribution transformers indoors. However, they were banned as the liquid posed a major threat to the animals and the environment. Later, silicones and vegetable oils were used and replaced the PCB liquid as they are biodegradable.
Furthermore, the governments of numerous countries are implementing stringent rules and regulations to reduce pollution. The ‘Green Corridor Project’, for instance, was put forward by the Indian government in 2013. It was meant to enable the flow of renewable energy sources into the National Grid Network. The first phase of the program is designed to support 33 GW of wind and solar power. These factors are set to augment the distribution transformer market growth during the forecast period.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Distribution Transformer Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™