The global glycolic acid market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Glycolic Acid Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Purity (Glycolic Acid 99%, Glycolic Acid 70%, Glycolic Acid 30%, and Others), By Application (Personal Care & Cosmetics, Household, Textile, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/glycolic-acid-market-101922
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other glycolic acid market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Players Covered in the Glycolic Acid Market Report:
- Zhonglan Industry Co., Ltd.
- Mehul Dye Chem Industries
- Water Chemical Co., Ltd
- Saanvi Corp
- The Chemours Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Avid Organics
- Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals
- CABB Group
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp.)
Rising importance of glycolic acid in the textile industry will be one of the prime growth drivers of this market in the near future. Glycolic acid, also known as hydroacetic acid and hydroxyacetic acid, is a colorless and odorless crystalline solid derived from sugar-containing crops such as sugarcane, cantaloupe, and pineapple. It is an essential substance in the textile industry as it is the most preferred ingredient for dyeing processes, owing to its several benefits. For example, hides dyed using hydroxyacetic acid are softer in texture and the color hue is more intense and deep in textiles dyed using this acid. An expanding textile industry brings more good news for this market. According to the World Trade Organization (WTO), the value of world textile exports rose by 4.2% in 2017 from 2016 levels, hitting USD 296.1 billion. Thus, a steadily rising textile industry, along with a thriving leather industry, will govern the glycolic acid market trends in the forecast period.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/glycolic-acid-market-9490
Regional Analysis for Glycolic Acid Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Glycolic Acid Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Glycolic Acid Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Glycolic Acid Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245