The global material handling equipment market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Material Handling Equipment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Equipment Type (Cranes & Lifting Equipment, Industrial Trucks, Racking & Storage Equipment), By Operations (Assembly, Distribution, Others), By Industry (Consumer Goods & Electronics, Automotive, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/material-handling-equipment-market-101501
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other material handling equipment market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Key Players Mentioned:
- Liebherr Group
- Columbus McKinnon Corporation
- Beumer Group
- KION GROUP AG
- Toyota Industries Corporation.
- Eisenmann SE
- Crown Equipment Corporation
- Daifuku Co., Ltd
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
“Briggs Acquires MacKinnon to Expand the Former’s Material Handling Business”
Earlier, in July 2017, Briggs Construction Equipment, Inc., a leading supplier of material handling equipment, based in Dallas, announced that it acquired MacKinnon Equipment & Services, a seller of handling and construction machinery. The acquisition aids Briggs in expanding its material handling equipment business in Georgia and Florida. MacKinnon is currently functioning as a database administrator of Briggs without any changes in the business and leadership approaches. The entire transaction was completed on July 30. However, the details of the transaction are still confidential.
Analysis by Market Segmentation:
- By Equipment Type
- By Operations
- By End-use Application:
- By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/what-is-the-future-scope-of-material-handling-equipment-market-amidst-covid-19-2020-04-04
Regional Analysis for Material Handling Equipment Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Material Handling Equipment Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Material Handling Equipment Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Material Handling Equipment Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245