The global non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market is growing impressively due to recent surge in adoption of targeted therapy for treating non-small cell lung cancer. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecasts, 2019-2026,’ the market value will rise substantially from US$ 16,011.7 Mn in 2018 to US$ 43,713.1 Mn by 2026. Fortune Business Insights has further predicted the market to exhibit an impressive CAGR of 13.4% between 2019 and 2026 due to exceptional advancements in targeted therapy in recent years. Such high growth can be attributable to the increasing demand for chemotherapy and targeted therapy. Furthermore, advantages of targeted therapy over other alternatives are in plenty. Driven by this, the demand for targeted therapy for diagnosis will increase, which in turn spurs growth in the global non-small cell lung cancer therapeutics market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market-100484
Leading Players operating in the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Genentech (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd)
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: