The Global Pain Management Devices Market will benefit from increasing regulatory approvals for neuromodulation devices in recent years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Pain Management Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 3,922.9 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights states that the market will reach US$ 8,046.3 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4%.
Segmentation of Pain Management Devices Market
By Product Type
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- RF Ablation Devices
- Neuromodulation Devices
- Infusion Pumps
By End User
- Physiotherapy Centers
- Hospitals and Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Secondary data sources that we refer to:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations (Food and Agriculture Organization; United States Environmental Protection Agency ; etc.), government sources (World Bank; IMF, Agrochemicals Registration and Regulatory Bodies; Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers Associations, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, etc.), and articles published by Agrochemicals and Agriculture Magazines, ResearchGate, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of product manufacturers & suppliers – Agrochemicals manufacturers and suppliers, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Industry journals and paid databases.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: