An upcoming trend in the Indian Energy Sector was set up with the introduction of Self-Healing Grid (SHG) by Adani Power in Gujrat and TATA power in Kandivali, Mumbai. Self-healing grids allow a piece of secure two-way information and power flow and enable energy efficiency and self-healing from power disturbance events. Such advantages provided by these grids are likely to augment the global self-healing grid market size. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in their recent report titled, “Self-Healing Grid Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Software & Services), By Application (Transmission Lines, Distribution lines), By End-User (Public Utility, Private Utility) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
Objectives of the Report
The report on the self-healing grid market provides:
- 360-degree overview of the market and its growth trajectories
- Industry developments and interesting insights into the market
- List of segments, the leading segment with market numbers
- Key challenges and opportunities of the market
- Other self-healing grid market trends
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key technological and Self-Healing Grid Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Self Healing Grid Market growth?
Major Industry Developments of the Self-Healing GridMarket are the following:
August 2019 – The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission received a plan from the Indianapolis Power & Light Co. This plan includes the up-gradation of the current hardware, aging equipment, among other assets including the installation of self-healing grids. These SHGs will permit IPL to isolate problems spontaneously and reroute power.
August 2019 – Delta Cap X black premium was introduced by TDK Corporation. This is a new series of EPCOS MKD self-healing capacitors utilized for power correction. Additionally, these capacitors are equipped with an overpressure disconnector that helps to isolate all the three phases of the grid in case of damage.
Major Players of the Self-Healing Grid Market Include:
- Alectra Utilities
- Schneider Electric
- S&C Electric Company
- Landis + Gyr
- Sentient Energy
- G&W Electric Co
- DNV GL
The rising instability in crude oil prices is expected to positively impact the growth of the Self Healing Grid Market. Rising privatization and relaxation in the FDI norms are factors enabling growth in the market. Also, governments are heavily investing in power projects, which in turn, may fuel demand for energy and power plants across the globe.
Efforts Being Made by Companies to Upgrade Pre-existing Equipment
Significant self-healing grid market manufacturers are investing in the development of a new series of capacitors for gaining a competitive edge in the market. Players are also trying to upgrade the currently aging equipment and its assets, including hardware. This will help to reduce the problems of power rerouting. Such efforts made by companies will further intensify the overall market competition.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
North America to Emerge Dominant on Account of Rapid Replacement of Existing Power Grids
From a geographical viewpoint, the global self-healing grid market is categorized into the regions of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. These regions are further segmented into nations. Among these, North America is holding the largest self-healing grid market share attributed to the advent and replacement of the aging grid infrastructure. Besides this, Asia Pacific region is likely to witness high self-healing grid market growth opportunities on account of the increasing population and surging demand for power to suffice to the needs of the growing population.
On the other side, the rise in the adoption of alternate energy-producing sources is promoting the setting up of new grids in Latin America and the Middle East and Africa. The increasing adoption of renewable energy sources will help propel self-healing grids market growth in the respective regions.
Europe’s self-healing grid market is expected to witness steady growth on account of rising in the adoption of renewable sources to satisfy the demand for energy especially from the industrial and commercial sectors.
Major Table of Content for Self- Healing Grid Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Grid Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™