The global small modular nuclear reactor market is set to gain traction from the rising need to lower capital costs that are associated with the construction of large scale nuclear power plants. Besides, these power plants help in reducing the total time required for constructing new nuclear plants. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™, in an upcoming report, titled, “Small modular nuclear reactor Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Oil-Free, Oil-Injected), By Number of Stages (Single Stage, Multi Stage), By Operation (Stationary, Portable), By Application (Chemical and Petrochemical, Food & Beverages, Mining & Metals, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the ever-increasing population and rising per capita consumption is resulting in the high demand for electricity across the world. Nuclear energy, being a zero-emission clean source, prevents air pollution. Also, nuclear waste, if stored and processed suitably, would occupy very little space. These factors would drive the small modular nuclear reactor market growth in the coming years.
Objectives of the Report
- To provide important insights on the small modular nuclear reactor market trends, opportunities, challenges, growth drivers, and obstacles.
- To present a glimpse into the crucial business models that can help the entrepreneurs in achieving success.
- To offer comprehensive details about future prospects, ongoing market scenarios, and an investigation of past progress.
- To list out all the segments, including the regional analysis.
Key Questions Answered:
• What are the key technological and trends shaping the market?
• What are the key opportunities in the market?
• What are the key companies operating in the market?
• Which company accounted for the highest market share?
• Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
• Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
• What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ profiles some of the most reputed organizations present in the small modular nuclear reactor market. They are as follows:
- Bechtel Corporation
- Westinghouse Electric Company
- Pebble Bed Modular Reactor SOC Ltd.
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Oklo Inc.
- NuScale Power
- Advanced Reactor Concepts
- BWX Technologies, Inc.
- LeadCold Reactors (Blykalla Reaktorer)
- Gen4 Energy
- Hybrid Power Technologies, LLC
- Tokamak Energy Ltd.
- Holtec International
- Moltex Energy Ltd.
- General Atomics
- BWX Technologies, Inc.
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
- GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy
- Elysium Industries
- Southern Nuclear
- DBD Limited
- Transatomic Power
- Terrestrial Energy
- Other key market players
Idaho to Receive First Small Modular Nuclear Reactors; GEH Receives Funds from Dominion Energy
Prominent companies are persistently striving to gain the maximum small modular nuclear reactor market share by teaming up with the other renowned companies. They are also able to broaden their geographical reach and develop unique products with the help of external funding. Below are a couple of the most recent industry developments:
- June 2019: A Utah-based energy company declared that it is planning to initiate a license application process by joining hands with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to construct small modular nuclear reactors in Idaho. It already possesses sales contracts for carbon-free power. The U.S. Department of Energy signed an agreement with Utah Associated Municipal Power Systems to develop the reactors at the federal agency’s 2,300-square-kilometer site. The site also houses the Idaho National Laboratory.
- May 2018: GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy (GEH), a provider of advanced reactors and nuclear services headquartered in the U.S., declared that it is set to receive funds from Dominion Energy, an American power and energy company, to aid in progressing the construction of BWRX-300. It is a 300 MWe small modular reactor that is being designed by GEH. This funding would help the company is commercializing its technology.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Small Modular Nuclear Market Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Small Modular Nuclear Market.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Small Modular Nuclear Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View More Trending Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™