The software-defined networking market is poised to surge exponentially, backed by the rising investments by key telecom providers. In a report, titled “Software Defined Networking Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Component (Solution, Services), By End-User (Enterprises, Telecom Service Provider, Service Provider) and Geography Forecast Till 2026” Fortune Business Insights offers a comprehensive market overview intended to help stakeholders understand the prevailing trends better. It contains exclusive information on hidden growth opportunities for the key players. The detailed market analysis compiled in the report will help companies determine and implement winning growth strategies.
Key Market Driver –
- Development of cloud inter-network and cloud-based platforms
- Evolution in 5G infrastructure
Key Market Restraint –
- High complications in designing and developing a complex network
Top Players Overview:
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ciena Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Big Switch Networks Inc.
- Pluribus Networks Inc.
- Brocade Communications Systems Inc.
The report has found that leading market players are vying for the top spot in the 5G landscape. This would without a doubt improve connectivity, besides which competitive rivalry between key players will promote SDN deployment. Coupled with this, the expansion and evolution of the 5G infrastructure network will augur well for the overall market. A case in point is leading telecom service providers in China, including China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom is looking to make an investment of around USD 180 Billion by 2023. The surge in investment by software defined networking market leaders and renowned telecom service providers to expand 5G infrastructure is expected to boost the growth of the overall market.
1. By Component
- SDN Controller
- Physical Network Infrastructure
- SDN Application
- Proficient Services
- Managed Services
2. By End-User
- IT Enabled Services
- Government & Defence
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Telecom Service Provider
- Service Provider
3. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Adoption of Cloud Computing Solutions Will Bolster Growth Opportunities
In the coming years, the market is likely to witness a surge in the adoption of cloud computing solutions, invariably expanding considerably. The demand for improved security, network manageability, and operability, especially across data centers is a key factor in creating growth opportunities for the market. In addition to this, the advent of the Internet of Things, Machine-to-Machine, and the Internet of Everything will boost the uptake of SDN solutions around the world.
Asia Pacific Emerges as a Lucrative Market for Software Defined Networking
Regionally, Asia Pacific is forecast to exhibit impressive growth in the coming years. The rising demand for advanced technologies such and cloud computing and network virtualization will aid the market growth in this part of the world. Also, the proliferation of telecom services and penetration in remote areas will drive the Asia Pacific software defined networking market. Furthermore, the increasing investments by leading players, especially in emerging nations will boost the software defined networking market. In addition to this, they are focusing on strengthening their market position by acquiring domestic players. For instance, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) successfully completed the acquisition of Plexxi to integrate the latter’s next-gen data center fabric.
Report Offers Exclusive Insights into Competitive Landscape
Besides providing insights into prevailing trends, the report profiles some of the leading companies operating in the market. It, therefore, covers strategies adopted by companies such as IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Ciena Corporation, NEC Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Cisco Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, Big Switch Networks Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Pluribus Networks Inc., Brocade Communications Systems Inc. among others.
In addition to this, it highlights recent developments such as VMware, Inc.’s launch of VMWare NSX Service Mesh, which delivers improved management, better connectivity, security, and monitoring to networks. In another case in point, Vodafone Plc entered into an agreement with Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. in December 2018 to improve NVF and SDN deployment.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/software-defined-networking-market-100862
Major Table of Content For Software Defined Networking Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- North America Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014- 2025
- Europe Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Asia Pacific Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- The Middle East and Africa Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Latin America Software Defined Networking Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Key Industry Developments
- December 2018 – VMware, Inc introduced VMWare NSX Service Mesh to deliver robust features, such as management, connectivity, monitoring, and security to networks with containerized microservices on cloud platforms.
- December 2018 – Vodafone plc contracted an agreement with Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. to enhance SDN and NFV deployment where Huawei would source its “OpenStack-powered cloud OS”, FusionSphere for creating multiple cloud data centers.
View Related Reports: