The Energy and Environmental Science journal published a research paper wherein scientists state that changes in the solar cell designs and latest manufacturing techniques may substantially reduce the overall cost of implementing solar panels and thus stimulate the rate of solar module manufacturing. This information is likely to help increase the global solar panel market size, predicts Fortune Business Insights™ in their recently published report. The report is titled, “Solar Panel Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Monocrystalline, Polycrystalline, Thin Film), By Application (Photovoltaic Concentrated Solar Power), By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities, Space & Defence, Others) and Regional Forecasts, 2019-2026.”
- A qualitative and quantitative approach to the solar panel market
- Growth trajectories such as drivers, restraints, and challenges of the market
- Major industrial developments and key industry insights to the solar panel market
- List of significant players and the key strategies adopted by them to hold the lion’s share
- Detailed segmentation of the market and competitive landscape
- Other solar panel market trends and opportunities
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key technological and Solar Panel Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Solar Panel Market growth?
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
- Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
- Market Segmentation
- Regional Analysis
- Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
- Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.
Key Players of the Solar Panel Market include:
- HT Solar
- Urja Global Limited
- Waaree Group
- Sunpro Power
- PHOTONIX Solar Private Limited
- Jiangsu Runda PV
- AE Solar
- Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd.
- Vikram Solar Limited
- JS Solar
- Mysolar USA
- AcuTech Solar Pvt. Ltd.
- Einnova Solarline
Major Industry Developments of the solar panels market include:
September 2019 – World leaders, along with the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared open the Gandhi Solar Park with 193 solar panels at the UN Headquarters in New York. The inauguration was held during the [email protected] 150 commemorative event with each solar panel representing a member of the multilateral body.
September 2019 – A solar project with 70- megawatt utility-scale was announced at the groundbreaking ceremony joined by Thomas Westerman Wolf, the 47th governor of Pennsylvania. This project is a joint partnership between Lightsource BP, and Penn State and is anticipated to provide purchased electricity upto 25% of the entire Penn State’s for the next 25 years.
October 2019 – 670 solar photovoltaic (PV) panels were installed after an investment of £210,000 in the Camphill Water Treatment Works located near Kilbirnie, Scotland.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Solar Panel Market rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Solar Panel Market.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Solar Panel Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™