The global digital production printer market to gain from increasing adoption of digital printing. Recently, Fortune Business Insights published a report, titled “Digital Production Printer” Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Inkjet, Electrophotography), By Feed (Continuous Feed, Cut Sheet), By Technology Vs. Feed (Continuous Feed Inkjet, Continuous-Feed Electrophotography, Cut-Sheet Inkjet, Cut-Sheet Electrophotography), By Application (Transactional, Advertising) and Geography Forecast Till 2026.” According to the report, in 2017 the global digital production printer market was valued at USD 2352 Mn. The global market is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 12.6% and reach USD 5939.1 Mn by the end of 2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/digital-production-printer-market-100158
Key Companies Covered In The Report
- Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Konica Minolta
Key Recent Developments
- In February 2019- Fuji Xerox establishes sales partnership with Zoho to expand the lineup of Cloud-Based business services. With this collaboration, Fuji Xerox is expected to expand its service offerings in customer management, web marketing services and sales promotion to enable its users to transform their businesses through the utilization of information and communication technology (ICT).
- In September 2018- Bluecrest announced that it will showcase a full range of digital and physical print, mail, and software solutions at Print 18. These industry-leading solutions are aimed at helping businesses of all sizes optimize their print to mail operations, improve integrity and compliance, and drive growth.
- In Jan 2018- Kodak launches the NEXFINITY digital press platform, dramatically improving the versatility of digital printing through Dynamic imaging technology.
Order full Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100158
Increasing Shift towards Online Platforms to Increase Demand for Digital Production Printer
In terms of application, the advertising segment emerged dominant in the global digital production printer market in 2018. Besides this, catalogs, graphic acts, and transactional are a few segments anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 10% during the forecast period 2018-2026. The growth witnessed is attributable to rapid adoption of personalization among printing. This is likely to enable growth in the global digital production printer market.
Increasing the adoption of online platforms and increasing global literacy rate are a few factors anticipated to drive the global digital production printer market during the forecast period. Moreover, paradigm shift towards digital printing form offset technology is likely to increase the demand in global digital production printer market.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/digital-production-printer-market-100158
1. By Technology
- Inkjet/High Speed Inkjet
2. By Feed
- Continuous Feed
- Cut Sheet
3. By Technology Vs. Feed
- Continuous Feed Inkjet/High-Speed Inkjet
- Continuous Feed Electrophotography
- Cut-Sheet Inkjet/High-Speed Inkjet
- Cut-Sheet Electrophotography
4. By Application
- Advertising (Direct Mail & Others)
5. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/digital-production-printer-market-100158
Table Of Content
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology and Acronyms
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
4.1. Global Production Printed Pages by Digital Technology Market Overview (Billions of Pages)
4.1.1. By Application (Billions of Pages)
188.8.131.52.Advertising(Direct Mail and Others)
184.108.40.206.Magazines and Brochure
4.1.2. ByTechnology (Billions of Pages)
4.1.3. By Feed
4.1.4. By Printing
4.1.5. Cut Sheet High Speed Inkjet Printer Analysis, By Paper Format Type
4.2. Global Digital Production Printers Market Overview
4.2.1.Installed Base and New Shipments, 2018 – 2026
4.3. Industry SWOT Analysis
4.4. Price Trend Analysis
5. Global Digital Production Printer Market Analysis,Insights and Forecast, 2018-2026
5.2. Key Findings / Summary
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Printing Technology
5.3.1.Inkjet/High Speed Inkjet
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Feed
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Machinery & Equipment” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
|Digital Production Printer, Digital Production Printer Market, Digital Production Printer Market Size, Digital Production Printer Market Analysis, Digital Production Printer Market Overview, Digital Production Printer Market Trend, Digital Production Printer Market Forecast|