The Global Thrombin Market is supported by the rising rate of thrombosis among individuals, all around. The fatal nature of thrombosis and use of thrombin to trump thrombosis is emphasized in Fortune Business Insights’ latest report, titled “Thrombin Market: Global Analysis, Insights and Forecasts, 2019-2026.”
In the report, Fortune Business Insights has briefed that an increasing emphasis on clinical trials of thrombin has boosted the global market, and it is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.1%. As of 2018, The Global Thrombin Market has valued at US$ 535.0 Mn, and the forecasted CAGR means that this market will be valued at around US$ 738.7 Mn by the end of 2025.
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report:
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Shanghai RAAS blood products co. Ltd.
- Japan Blood Products Organization
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co.
Widespread Applications of Thrombin to Boost Global Market
The extent of blood losses in hemodialysis can lead to various disorders and may also prove fatal in some cases. Thus, bovine-derived thrombin is given huge emphasis and healthcare professionals have prioritized thrombin for treating hemorrhages. The thrombin market is therefore forecast to witness a high demand for bovine-derive thrombin in the coming years.
Thrombin has come a long way from its conventional use to stop bleeding in small cuts on body parts. Now, thrombin plays a major role in most of the surgeries, worldwide. The clinical efficiency of thrombin has led to its widespread use in the healthcare industry, a key factor enabling growth in the global thrombin market. Thrombin is vastly effective in facilitating surgical hemostasis. Over the years, human thrombin was replaced with bovine thrombin, due to its increased efficiency in surgical procedures.
Pfizer’s has emerged as the leading company, backed by high clinical efficiency of its product ‘Thrombin JMI’. Some other companies that are operating in the global thrombin market are Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co. Ltd., Japan Blood Products Organization, and Mochida Pharmaceutical Co.
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: