The global “trauma implants” market size is expected to reach USD 10.14 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of sports injuries among children and teenagers will contribute significantly to the trauma implants market share in the forthcoming years. According to the study conducted by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), around 30 million children and teenagers participate in organized sports in the U.S. and more than 3.5 million teens and children suffer from sports injuries every year. Furthermore, the rising geriatric population around the world will aid the expansion of the market during the forecast period. For instance, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22% between the years 2015 and 2050.
Leading Players operating in the Trauma Implants Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- DePuy Synthes Companies (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
- Smith & Nephew
- Zimmer Biomet
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Aesculap, Inc.– a B. Braun company
- Acumed LLC
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Trauma Implants Market Segmentation:
- Metal plates & Screws
- Nails & Rods
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Trauma Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.