The growing demand for ocean data mapping in environmental science is expected to enable speedy expansion of the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV)s Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Application (Defense, Commercial), By Type (Surface, Sub-Surface), By System (Propulsion, Communication), By Mode of Operation (Autonomous Surface Vehicle, Remotely Operated Surface Vehicle),
The increasing utilization of USVs in military applications including border and littoral zone patrol, submarine hunting, minesweeping, ISR, offensive capabilities, and seaborne targets are expected to foster healthy growth of the market. The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in unmanned naval vehicles to improve combat operations for command and control applications is likely to spur opportunities for the market during the forecast period. Moreover, the growing commercial applications of USVs in oceanography, exploration, and environmental sciences are expected to further enhance the development of the market in the near future. The rising requirement for USVs in the oil and gas industry is expected to spur lucrative business opportunities for the market.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report With TOC:
July 2018: ASV Global entered signed an agreement with Sonardyne International Ltd., the National Oceanography Centre (NOC), and SeeByte to deliver a long endurance, multi-vehicle, autonomous survey solution.
January 2018: Textron Systems announced its Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
Segmentation by Geographic:-
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K. Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the Word (South America and Middle East & Africa)
Key Topics Covered In Table Of Content (TOC):-
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Unmanned surface vehicle Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Europe Unmanned surface vehicle Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Asia Pacific Unmanned surface vehicle Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Rest of the World Unmanned surface vehicle Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Competitive Analysis
Have a Look at Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US:+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]