The global wood recycling market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Wood Recycling Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Softwood, Hardwood, Block board, Plywood, Orientated strand board, Chipboard), By Application (Wood Panels, Energy Generation, Particleboard, chip core or laminates, Animal bedding, mulch or decorative landscaping material, Pulp and paper products, Composting material)Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/wood-recycling-market-102395
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other wood recycling market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Proliferating in the Market:
- Carolina Fibre Corporation
- REMONDIS SE & Co. KG
- Global Waste Recyclers Ltd
- American Paper Recycling Corp.
- Hanna Paper Recycling
- InterWest Paper Inc.
- Hadfield Wood Recyclers
- Sappi ReFibre
- Landfill Reduction & Recycling
- Huron Paper Stock
- Evergreen Paper Recycling
- Northstar Recycling Company
- Trash King, Geldof P. nv
- Rainier Wood recyclers Inc.
- JB Wood Recyclers
- Rubicon Global Holdings LLC.
- A W Jenkinson Woodwaste Ltd
- Among others
Merger and Acquisition by Major Companies to Propel Demand
In July 2020, the US-based Austin Wood Recycling announced its acquisition of Thelin Recycling Company, a waste management and secure shredding solutions provider. According to the company, the acquisition enables it to be the biggest mobile contract recycling and grinding service provider in the country. According to the report, adoption of strategies such as merger and acquisition, collaboration, partnership, and introduction of new product by the companies will contribute to the growth of the global wood recycling market during the forecast period.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/bioplastics-market-9499
Regional Analysis for Wood Recycling Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Wood Recycling Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Wood Recycling Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Wood Recycling Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245